Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome

My writings on food will take you on an exploratory journey through my experiences as I cook my meals, conduct research on the ingredients, and profoundly explain the details into the philosophies of eating. I'm approaching at an age which optimal health is essential for further living. At the same time, my curiousity of what I eat surfaces for further knowledge.

Today, I'm planning to take basic ingredients and create a simple dressing. Living in a sunnier climate, I'm able to grow fresh herbs alongside a window. I will take fresh basil, mint, and coriander and mixed with a low-fat yogurt content and fresh lemon juice. The explanations of the health benefits on the herbs will bring an appreciation of the edible plants. I will take one of their essential vitamins and give a delightful narration of the compounds involved. I might even talk about how herbs are processed in our bodies. I look forward to moving forward from blogging on my elaborate famous Facebook posts of descriptions on meals cooked for the day to opening a new world of seeing and analyzing food.

I believe in slowing down and revealing what we are and what we are putting into our lives. I give gratitude to what I have and how the writings will evolve my thinking and influence everything around me. Enjoy my writings and hopefully I will serve you one day on your table or a nice blanket sitting on a beautiful sunny, picturesque landscape or through dishes maded by readers or yourself. I wish for you a great simple food journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment